Fawley Watson Booth provides property owners and occupiers a comprehensive consultancy role in facilitating business needs. The proactive management of the corporate occupied and unoccupied estate is an essential part of business strategy. The practice offers clients a wide range of advice including:-
- Estate audit for landlords and tenants. Assess property portfolios for strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for lease re-gears to either maximize income and asset value or minimize occupational costs, all in the context of underlying operational requirements.
- Public Authority consultation Assisting public and local authorities in assessing areas for inward support and investment including retail demand studies and scoping retail led regeneration programmes.
- Retailing in New Environments With expansive knowledge of retailer acquisition criteria in terms of accommodation, configuration and location, FWB strive to improve retail and catering within Hospital environments. For example, FWB have a strong relationship with Assura Group providing traditional agency advice to them and the NHS Trusts by sourcing and securing the right tenant, achieving the optimum rental income and negotiating the best lease terms within the main entrance and retail facility of major hospitals in the UK.
- Strategic Property Disposals The advice and implementation of a Strategic Disposal Programmes on behalf of the corporate occupiers with multiple outlets. For example, retailers Grattan and Freemans, following their corporate resolution to exit the UK property market and dispose of their entire commercial retail portfolio. This involved surrender negotiations with landlords, dilapidation claims, assignments and sublettings.
- Diminution valuation and expert witness expertise for both landlords and tenants relating to the impact of Section 18(1) of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1927 upon dilapidations claims. Our Lease Advisory and Valuation team offers a tailored service from initial appraisal, to diminution assessments and expert witness reports.
Martin Foster T 01132 347900 M 07770 648633
Jonathan Peasgood T 01132 347900 M 07831 505079
Mike Fawley T 01132 347900 M 07768 830480
David Watson T 01132 347900 M 07831 256355